miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

My own rainbow..


Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

It appears in spite of rain. It's the colourful light that bright behind the clouds. It's like the person who wants to talk when you need it. It's like fresh water in summer, a warm jumper in winter or like step leaves in autumn, like flower smell in spring too.
It's my favourite song on the radio in the most unforeseen moment. It's watching horror films hidden. It's swimming. It's an unknown person who smile you in the street. It's Malibu and pineapple with my sister, it's her. It's colourful pens in my pencilcase. It's watching a romantic film and cry. It's eating chocolate. It's finding something important. It's a free hour under the sun. It's seeing twilight in the beach. It's seeing old photos. It's feeling a caress. It's a kiss. It's a warm teddy bear in my bed. It's learning new things. It's taking photos. It's laughing with my brother. It's staying alone in my bedroom. It's...
Life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario